Friday, February 15, 2008

My babies


How do you like the drool string dangling from dude's mouth? I left it in because I thought it was a great character trait. The boy is constantly drooling.


H.B. she is my dolly. At this age they're really easy to photograph because they are so natural. The don't automatically pose when they see the camera.


On the other hand, when Ri sees the camera pointed at her she must pose. So it takes some coaxing to get her to just act natural. But she is a beauty. If I say so myself.

2 comments:

Jill said...

You are so talented, I love your new blog with all of your gorgeous pictures. I need to make an appt for graduation. I will pay you to take some family pictures. Sadly that is when I will see you next. Make sure to make a mental note of it, I booked you first, and I am being serious!

girlinadream said...

Clearly I have the most beautiful nieces and nephews on the face of the earth. I wish we were closer, I miss you all so much. Send me some pictures, I beg of you!! Please please please.. I have a collage frame that I would love to fill with pictures of the kids, email then if you can and I will make prints =)